The BEST Foundation For Mature Skin 2019 | The Ultimate Over 40 Guide
I am SO EXCITED about this collaboration!! I've joined forces with two of my favorite over 40 Youtube friends Elle Leary Artistry and Stephanie Marie to bring you our TOP 15(5 each) foundations for mature skin. Each of us has a different skin type, so we are choosing our top 5 for OUR SPECIFIC SKIN TYPE. I have extremely oily skin, but some of ...
This Video Published Since or about 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Risa Does Makeup
The BEST Foundation For Mature Skin 2019 | The Ultimate Over 40 Guide's Video From Risa Does Makeup have lenght about 14:42 and was viewed more than 50025 and is still growing
Related Video with The BEST Foundation For Mature Skin 2019 | The Ultimate Over 40 Guide
I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN LA
I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN LA
i went to the worst reviewed makeup artist in my city... My Socials My IG: https://www.instagram.com/nicolettegray/ Snapchat: GrayNicolette VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRV1... My Mom's IG: https://www.instagram.com/ninagrayxx My Sister's IG: https://www.instagram.com/blairgrayx my mom's channel: https://www.youtube.com ...
This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Jamie Paige
I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN LA's Video From Nicolette Gray have lenght about 12:10 and was viewed more than 1126663 and is still growing
EYESHADOW PALETTES I'M THROWING OUT! (& What I'm Keeping) | Jamie Paige
EYESHADOW PALETTES I'M THROWING OUT! (& What I'm Keeping) | Jamie Paige
Today, I am decluttering (again) my eyeshadow palette collection! Declutter/makeup collection series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOayjfPooMHHEIbYpp98vKwt94yW-75z- Testing new makeup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6gPw_GINjM&t=45s ___ Products mentioned: FTC Disclaimer: This video is not sponsored. Product links included are ...
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Jamie Paige
EYESHADOW PALETTES I'M THROWING OUT! (& What I'm Keeping) | Jamie Paige's Video From Jamie Paige have lenght about 34:42 and was viewed more than 239145 and is still growing
Top 5 HIGHEND Foundations | For All Skin Types
Top 5 HIGHEND Foundations | For All Skin Types
Top 5 HIGHEND Foundations | For All Skin Types SUBSCRIBE it’s FREE https://goo.gl/t4ZY2V Click the little bell (beside the subscribe box) to turn on post notifications so you won’t miss an upload. _ I N S T A G R A M ♡ http://instagram.com/sineadycady T W I T T E R ♡ http://twitter.com/#!/SineadyCady F A C E B O O K ♡ https://www ...
This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: TheMakeupChair
Top 5 HIGHEND Foundations | For All Skin Types's Video From TheMakeupChair have lenght about 4:39 and was viewed more than 8210 and is still growing
natural makeup tutorial!
natural makeup tutorial!
hiii i’m elsie ♡ #naturalmakeuplook #makeupforschool don’t forget to turn on your notifications, and press that bell for awesome videos. business only email: collabwithelsie@gmail.com (want to support my channel?) amazon wish list: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls... social media’s: snapchat: elsiebasarab instagram: https://www ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Elsie's Life
natural makeup tutorial!'s Video From Elsie's Life have lenght about 10:36 and was viewed more than 3705 and is still growing