Kumpulan $100 EBAY MYSTERY BOX (RARE NEW PRODUCTS) OMG!

$100 EBAY MYSTERY BOX (RARE NEW PRODUCTS) OMG!

SHOP MY PALETTE: http://sylviagani.com/bhpalette SHOP S-CLUB MERCH: https://fanjoy.co/collections/sylvia-... Hey S-Club! Today, we unbox a $100 ebay mystery makeup box with a bunch of NEW makeup surprises! We also test them out with full face of makeup to see if they are HITS or MISSES. Enjoy! xo SUBSCRIBE HERE: http://bit.ly/2g1cqFW Watch this ...

This Video Published Since or about 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Sylvia Gani

$100 EBAY MYSTERY BOX (RARE NEW PRODUCTS) OMG!'s Video From Sylvia Gani have lenght about 12:04 and was viewed more than 557359 and is still growing


Related Video with $100 EBAY MYSTERY BOX (RARE NEW PRODUCTS) OMG!

Another Eyeshadow DUPE?! ��

Another Eyeshadow DUPE?! ��
Hello everyone!! Today I’m testing out a NEW palette from Alter Ego! They just launched the “Daydream” eyeshadow palette, which is supposed to be a dupe for the New Nude Palette from Huda Beauty. I put it to the test to see how it compares to the original! What do you guys think?? Let me know in the comments! THE DUPE PALETTE Alter Ego ...
This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Tati

Another Eyeshadow DUPE?! ��'s Video From Allie Glines have lenght about 26:18 and was viewed more than 138417 and is still growing


I'm Back ...

I'm Back ...
Thank you so much for being supportive while I took a break from filming. I really missed you guys and I'm just grateful to be back today talking about makeup! xo's ~ Tati �� HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE » » » https://halobeauty.com/pages/halo-glow V I D E O S M E N T I O N E D tati westbrook being clumsy for 3 minutes straight ...

This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Tati

I'm Back ...'s Video From Tati have lenght about 19:09 and was viewed more than 3129439 and is still growing


GET READY WITH US! | Sophia and Cinzia

GET READY WITH US! | Sophia and Cinzia
BIG FAT GET READY FOR YA BABIESSSSSS ️ ️ ️ ️ THE FINAL EPISODE OF SEASON 1 OF OUR PODCAST : https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-girls-bathroom/id1461748146 INSTA : @sophiatuxford , @cinziabayliszullo + @thegirlsbathroom

This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Sophia and Cinzia

GET READY WITH US! | Sophia and Cinzia's Video From Sophia and Cinzia have lenght about 48:58 and was viewed more than 203162 and is still growing


TRYING $500 REALISTIC SILICONE FACE MASK + PRANK !!!

TRYING $500 REALISTIC SILICONE FACE MASK + PRANK !!!
Do you think its Realistic enough? I've been wanted to try these expensive Silicone face masks for a while. It was made super well and fit my face perfectly. I did have to trim the edges and widen the eyes to see better. I was also pleasantly surprised how easy it was to apply and remove makeup. There were a couple other different Face options ...

This Video Published Since 8 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: dope2111

TRYING $500 REALISTIC SILICONE FACE MASK + PRANK !!!'s Video From dope2111 have lenght about 8:34 and was viewed more than 9518615 and is still growing