Glass Skin
link to the Smashbox primer :) https://seph.me/2DIR2SW HI guys. After a year of this trend making its rounds and me continuously trying and not being 100% with the desired effect - I have FINALLY cracked my personal glass skin code lol. I hope you love it and try it. PRODUCTS MENTIONED: Smashbox Photo Finish smooth and blur primer It cosmetics ...
This Video Published Since or about 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Gina Shkeda
Glass Skin's Video From Gina Shkeda have lenght about 6:31 and was viewed more than 658683 and is still growing
Related Video with Glass Skin
YOUR FOUNDATION DOESN’T MATCH, SIS. HERE’S HOW YOU FIX IT! | 5 TIPS TO FIND YOUR FOUNDATION SHADE
YOUR FOUNDATION DOESN’T MATCH, SIS. HERE’S HOW YOU FIX IT! | 5 TIPS TO FIND YOUR FOUNDATION SHADE
*WATCH IN HD* Welcome back to my channel guys! Please don't forget to "like", comment and subscribe. Enjoy! XO, Kyra POPULAR VIDEOS: SWEAT PROOF, LONG-LASTING FULL COVERAGE MAKEUP ROUTINE FOR OILY SKIN!!: https://youtu.be/0ylD-b8Z10g MAKEUP FOR BEGINNERS: HOW TO APPLY EYESHADOW LIKE A PRO!: https://youtu.be/wCye649_a0g MAKEUP FOR BEGINNERS ...
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: cutiecaryn
YOUR FOUNDATION DOESN’T MATCH, SIS. HERE’S HOW YOU FIX IT! | 5 TIPS TO FIND YOUR FOUNDATION SHADE's Video From Kyra Knox have lenght about 31:14 and was viewed more than 13019 and is still growing
MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE + EVERYDAY MAKEUP!
MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE + EVERYDAY MAKEUP!
tysm to Sephora Collection for sponsoring this video! OMGGG ok so today is so exciting... i get to show my morning skincare routine with Sephora Collection products! and then i highlight my newest everyday makeup and how to get a clean and natural look. Clean Skin Gel $10 https://seph.me/2IIi9Bt All Day Hydrator $16 https://seph.me/2DtmGU0 ...
This Video Published Since 4 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: cutiecaryn
MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE + EVERYDAY MAKEUP!'s Video From cutiecaryn have lenght about 7:39 and was viewed more than 156803 and is still growing
We Tried KYLIE SKIN !!!
We Tried KYLIE SKIN !!!
After seeing all the buzz about Kylie Skin I knew I had to get my hands on it and try it out. I know a lot of the reviews aren't totally honest cause many people want to stay on kylie's pr list but we could care less. So here's transparent first impressions and review you guys have been waiting for. I get a lot of my skincare knowledge from ...
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: dope2111
We Tried KYLIE SKIN !!!'s Video From dope2111 have lenght about 9:24 and was viewed more than 1697031 and is still growing
MAKEUP BINGO! OMG!!
MAKEUP BINGO! OMG!!
Wanna play a game? If there’s one thing I love it’s playing a fun game… but what I love even more is when that game has something to do with makeup! In today’s video I’m playing MAKEUP BINGO!!! Bingo is going to pick my makeup look for me. Will I end up looking like a mess? OR FLAWLESS? Stay tuned to find out!!! PREVIOUS VIDEO • BYE ...
This Video Published Since 1 year ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: NikkieTutorials
MAKEUP BINGO! OMG!!'s Video From NikkieTutorials have lenght about 17:25 and was viewed more than 4835125 and is still growing