Kumpulan KIM KARDASHIAN WEST MAKEUP TUTORIAL + NEW KKW PRODUCT REVEAL | DESI PERKINS

KIM KARDASHIAN WEST MAKEUP TUTORIAL + NEW KKW PRODUCT REVEAL | DESI PERKINS

I remember when I used to do looks for clients, people would always ask me to recreate Kim’s makeup looks. It’s crazy to think that now I’ve created a look on her! To top it off, we created this look using not only her brand new product, but also ‘the girls’ eyeshadow palette from the desixkaty dose of colors collection! It was so ...

This Video Published Since or about 2 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Desi Perkins

KIM KARDASHIAN WEST MAKEUP TUTORIAL + NEW KKW PRODUCT REVEAL | DESI PERKINS's Video From Desi Perkins have lenght about 25:00 and was viewed more than 8833819 and is still growing


Related Video with KIM KARDASHIAN WEST MAKEUP TUTORIAL + NEW KKW PRODUCT REVEAL | DESI PERKINS

CURCOL BLAK-BLAK'AN bareng MOLITA LIN ����

CURCOL BLAK-BLAK'AN bareng MOLITA LIN ����
Hi loves! My name is Devienna and I love art so much. My channel is about beauty, tips and tricks, challenges, life hacks, and I sing too sometimes. I post 2 videos every week on Wednesday and Friday. Wednesday is always about beauty, and Friday is for free content like song cover, challenge, but can also be related to beauty. Please subscribe ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Ali Andreea

CURCOL BLAK-BLAK'AN bareng MOLITA LIN ����'s Video From Devienna Makeup have lenght about 11:57 and was viewed more than 259769 and is still growing


RECREATING THE HOLLYWOOD FILTER FROM THE FACE APP | ALI ANDREEA

RECREATING THE HOLLYWOOD FILTER FROM THE FACE APP | ALI ANDREEA
Hi everybody, I’m back with a fun tutorial where I’m going to try to recreate the look of the Hollywood filter from the Face App. I thought that’s a very beautiful, clean look and that you guys would enjoy it too. Please hit that LIKE button if you enjoyed it ! Thank you so much for watching ! Your time is very appreciated! Follow me on ...

This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Ali Andreea

RECREATING THE HOLLYWOOD FILTER FROM THE FACE APP | ALI ANDREEA's Video From Ali Andreea have lenght about 16:50 and was viewed more than 43839 and is still growing


HOW TO: QUICK AND EASY EYEBROW TUTORIAL | | Anastasia Beverly Dipbrow Pomade | Sculpture brow

HOW TO: QUICK AND EASY EYEBROW TUTORIAL | | Anastasia Beverly Dipbrow Pomade | Sculpture brow
Follow me : Instagram : @FaceCaption https://www.instagram.com/facecaption/ EyeBrow Fill-in. anastasia beverly dipbrow pomade Ebony https://www.anastasiabeverlyhills.com... Or Any Concealer or Foundation lighter then your skin tone to sculpt the eyebrow Black opal Stick Foundation nutmeg https://blackopalbeauty.com/products/... carb https ...

This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Face Caption LLC

HOW TO: QUICK AND EASY EYEBROW TUTORIAL | | Anastasia Beverly Dipbrow Pomade | Sculpture brow's Video From Face Caption LLC have lenght about 6:36 and was viewed more than 1652959 and is still growing


I TRIED TO BE AN INSTAGRAM BADDIE with ISEE HAIR | BADDIE TRANSFORMATION| Saria Raine

I TRIED TO BE AN INSTAGRAM BADDIE with ISEE HAIR | BADDIE TRANSFORMATION| Saria Raine
Open ME!!!!! ♡ H A I R I N F O ♡ The wig I'm wearing in this video is: http://bit.ly/2Loevyx Hot Summer Big Sale: Coupon code: “mybeauty” Save $5 For Your First Order Color Pink 130% Density Brazilian Straight 22inch Lace Frontal Wig Hair Color - Pink Hair Length - 22 inches Hair Texture -Straight Hair Hairline - Pre-plucked hairline ...

This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Saria Raine

I TRIED TO BE AN INSTAGRAM BADDIE with ISEE HAIR | BADDIE TRANSFORMATION| Saria Raine's Video From Saria Raine have lenght about 18:33 and was viewed more than 193165 and is still growing