Kumpulan Throwing away $1000's of Lipstick... 🔪 MAKEUP COLLECTION DECLUTTER! 😏

Throwing away $1000's of Lipstick... �� MAKEUP COLLECTION DECLUTTER! ��

Here we have a new declutter! Most of this is going in the bin lol RIP. Lots of lipsticks! This one was soooo fun to declutter bc I love lipstick, but it was also painful HAHA �� FIRST IMPRESSION COMPLETE FAIL https://youtu.be/ouxSM49kTEI �� NEW VLOGS http://www.youtube.com/shaaanxovlogs �� http://bit.ly/shanxo SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE! :) # ...

This Video Published Since or about 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Shaaanxo

Throwing away $1000's of Lipstick... �� MAKEUP COLLECTION DECLUTTER! ��'s Video From Shaaanxo have lenght about 52:13 and was viewed more than 219331 and is still growing


Related Video with Throwing away $1000's of Lipstick... �� MAKEUP COLLECTION DECLUTTER! ��

BEST MAKEUP UNDER $25 at Sephora

BEST MAKEUP UNDER $25 at Sephora
Hey guys, this was video was pre-filmed 3 weeks ago after I returned from NC. Who doesn't love affordable makeup at Sephora, here's a full face using all of the good stuff! I'll be back to filming my regular videos again soon. Thank you so much for your love and support. xo's ~ Tati �� HALO Before & After PHOTOS HERE » » » https ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Makeupshayla

BEST MAKEUP UNDER $25 at Sephora's Video From Tati have lenght about 19:34 and was viewed more than 2334016 and is still growing


MY SUMMER TIME MAKEUP ROUTINE | MAKEUPSHAYLA

MY SUMMER TIME MAKEUP ROUTINE | MAKEUPSHAYLA
ARE YOU SUBSCRIBED? Be apart of the #Shaysquad http://bit.ly/1WSw7gu INSTAGRAM: MakeupShayla TWITTER: MakeupShayla SNAPCHAT: MakeupShayla In this makeup tutorial I will teach you how to create this everyday makeup look thats perfect for the summer time. This easy glam is my go to when I don't have a lot of time but I still want to look Season ...

This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Makeupshayla

MY SUMMER TIME MAKEUP ROUTINE | MAKEUPSHAYLA's Video From Makeupshayla have lenght about 27:20 and was viewed more than 161203 and is still growing


Nina Dobrev’s Skincare Routine: My Reaction & Thoughts | #SKINCARE

Nina Dobrev’s Skincare Routine: My Reaction & Thoughts | #SKINCARE
Watch the original video from Harper’s BAZAAR here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgQT4A6dS_o I saw your comments about Nina Dobrev’s skincare routine, so here’s my reaction! This was an interesting one because she used a ton of really expensive products. Who should I react to next? Comment below! SHOP NINA'S ROUTINE: Simple Cleansing ...

This Video Published Since 24 days ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Mixed Makeup

Nina Dobrev’s Skincare Routine: My Reaction & Thoughts | #SKINCARE's Video From Mixed Makeup have lenght about 17:35 and was viewed more than 174058 and is still growing


Easy Summer Makeup Tutorial

Easy Summer Makeup Tutorial
Hey cuties! When's the last time you guys saw me wearing color like this? ha We are in the thick of summer and I thought YAY I should finally share this easy summer makeup tutorial I've been holding in the vault! lol DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE! http://youtube.com/sazanhendrix I am so in love with my neutrals (as ya'll know) but it feels good ...

This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Sazan Hendrix

Easy Summer Makeup Tutorial's Video From Sazan Hendrix have lenght about 7:32 and was viewed more than 77163 and is still growing