ULTIMATE BRONZE AND GLOWY MAKEUP ROUTINE
In this video Lex does her full #SUMMERMAKEUPROUTINE ! We will have all of the products she used listed vvv Glam Glow Moisturizer in Nude Glow: https://www.sephora.com/product/glowstarter-mega-illuminating-moisturizer-P408739 Too Faced Hangover Primer: https://www.ulta.com/travel-size-hangover-replenishing-face-primer?productId ...
This Video Published Since or about 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Lex & Tati
ULTIMATE BRONZE AND GLOWY MAKEUP ROUTINE's Video From Lex & Tati have lenght about 22:44 and was viewed more than 166575 and is still growing
Related Video with ULTIMATE BRONZE AND GLOWY MAKEUP ROUTINE
GRWM + New DRUGSTORE makeup: Cream Products + First Impressions
GRWM + New DRUGSTORE makeup: Cream Products + First Impressions
Get ready with me + some new drugstore makeup! See what was a hit & what was a miss for me! MILANI PRIME PERFECTION http://bit.ly/2HNRMam NEUTROGENA HYDROBOOST FOUNDATION STICKS (HONEY + COCOA) http://bit.ly/2VUgn6U RIMMEL STAY MATTE CONCEALER (WARM IVORY) http://bit.ly/2VRz77p LOREAL INFALLIBLE CONCEALER (CASHEW) http://bit.ly/2VQPQaU SOFT ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Tina Yong
GRWM + New DRUGSTORE makeup: Cream Products + First Impressions 's Video From SMLx0 have lenght about 24:41 and was viewed more than 74813 and is still growing
BT21 Makeup Season 2- Did they get it right this time?
BT21 Makeup Season 2- Did they get it right this time?
In this episode of Tina Tries It, I will be trying the new BT21 makeup season 2! Did they do a better job this time? Watch to find out. If you enjoy watching my videos please support my channel by subscribing https://bit.ly/2JFCtDr Products Used: BT21 2nd Edition http://gb.vt-cosmetics.com/bt21/second https://www.vtcosmetics.sg ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Tina Yong
BT21 Makeup Season 2- Did they get it right this time? 's Video From Tina Yong have lenght about 19:38 and was viewed more than 737884 and is still growing
Teen Makeup Routine!
Teen Makeup Routine!
TEEN MAKEUP ROUTINE! Subscribe: https://bit.ly/EllieLouise | Make sure to enable ALL push notifications! Watch the NEWEST videos: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt76fFh_t8OP-ALdDp5ajxpX6wxnRnGOv&playnext=1&index=2 I used to watch so many makeup tutorials and routines when I first started using makeup (and I still do now), so I ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Ellie Louise
Teen Makeup Routine!'s Video From Ellie Louise have lenght about 10:50 and was viewed more than 92312 and is still growing
JORDYN WOODS Makeup Transformation !!!
JORDYN WOODS Makeup Transformation !!!
I asked you guys what video you all wanted to see next and most of you said Celebrity Transformation. I figured I should do a Jordyn woods look because She is all over the news & many of you guys commented saying my Bob wig reminded you guys of Jordyn woods. The ironic thing is that wig didn't really work with the transformation as I hoped but ...
This Video Published Since 5 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: dope2111
JORDYN WOODS Makeup Transformation !!!'s Video From dope2111 have lenght about 5:58 and was viewed more than 532726 and is still growing