Nonton EID MAKEUP TUTORIAL | SONJDRADELUXE

EID MAKEUP TUTORIAL | SONJDRADELUXE

HEY EVERYONE! I hope you enjoy this simple but petty glitter liner look that I am dedicating this to all my Muslim Deluxe family! I hope you guys enjoy, whether you are celebrating Eid or not you can still enjoy this lil look! Who’s got their Eid looks planned out already! PRODUCTS USED Marc Jacobs Youthquake gel cream Olehenrickson Banana ...

This Video Published Since or about 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: sonjdradeluxe

EID MAKEUP TUTORIAL | SONJDRADELUXE's Video From sonjdradeluxe have lenght about 12:56 and was viewed more than 55017 and is still growing


Related Video with EID MAKEUP TUTORIAL | SONJDRADELUXE

30 AMAZING MAKEUP HACKS AND TRICKS

30 AMAZING MAKEUP HACKS AND TRICKS
Makeup lifehacks from the beauty community Since makeup is such a huge part of everyone's life. We wanted to share with you some affordable and super effective makeup lifehacks that you can try right away. - You can use toothpaste to get rid of chapped lips. - We also show you how to create your own lip-balm using vaseline, candy, and food ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Judy D

30 AMAZING MAKEUP HACKS AND TRICKS's Video From 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY have lenght about 10:37 and was viewed more than 1473698 and is still growing


I Went To The BEST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST In My City *GONE WRONG* ��

I Went To The BEST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST In My City *GONE WRONG* ��
So in this episode of Worst/Best Rated salons in the city on Yelp, i went to supposdly the best rated makeup artist but she surprised me, in many ways Follow me on Instagram: @joudi_d Business Inquiries : darwishjoudi@gmail.com

This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Judy D

I Went To The BEST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST In My City *GONE WRONG* ��'s Video From Judy D have lenght about 16:35 and was viewed more than 530035 and is still growing


QUICK SUMMER MAKEUP LOOK | Ali Andreea

QUICK SUMMER MAKEUP LOOK | Ali Andreea
For private makeup classes ONLY please email business@aliandreea.com Follow me on Instagram: https://bit.ly/2zoSGX7 Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2qUBAvc Hi everybody, I am back with a soft pink makeup look that is not only super easy to create but also fast! This look would look great if you are fair, light, light to medium ...

This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Ali Andreea

QUICK SUMMER MAKEUP LOOK | Ali Andreea's Video From Ali Andreea have lenght about 10:47 and was viewed more than 62564 and is still growing


FULL FACE OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS MAKEUP TUTORIAL | PatrickStarrr

FULL FACE OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS MAKEUP TUTORIAL | PatrickStarrr
YES new makeup by Sephora and Moschino and NEW makeup I haven’t tried yet!!!! So excited I get to try new makeup and break my makeup routine! Hope you all enjoy this video!!! Xoxo PatrickStarrr #SephoraCollection #MoschinoxSC -------------------------------------------------- PRODUCTS Laptop Palette: http://bit.ly/2VCvxgh Highlighter Cheek ...

This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: PatrickStarrr

FULL FACE OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS MAKEUP TUTORIAL | PatrickStarrr's Video From PatrickStarrr have lenght about 21:51 and was viewed more than 284214 and is still growing