Nonton HOW TO ROCK BLUE EYESHADOW LIKE A BOSS | In-Depth Makeup Tutorial

HOW TO ROCK BLUE EYESHADOW LIKE A BOSS | In-Depth Makeup Tutorial

Heyy guys! (Watch in HD) Who else loves blue eyeshadow?? Today's video is an in-depth makeup tutorial showing you how to create a blue glittery smokey eye look with nude glossy lips! I hope that you enjoy it! Thanks for watching! Katie xx PREVIOUS VIDEO: Metallic Copper Smokey Eye w/ Nude Lips | CLIENT MAKEUP TUTORIAL https://youtu.be/ugLv3 ...

This Video Published Since or about 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Katie Michaelis

HOW TO ROCK BLUE EYESHADOW LIKE A BOSS | In-Depth Makeup Tutorial's Video From Katie Michaelis have lenght about 11:54 and was viewed more than 40611 and is still growing


Related Video with HOW TO ROCK BLUE EYESHADOW LIKE A BOSS | In-Depth Makeup Tutorial

5 Minute Makeup Routine �� Natural Easy Makeup for Getting Out the Door FAST!

5 Minute Makeup Routine �� Natural Easy Makeup for Getting Out the Door FAST!
My 5 minute makeup tutorial! If you're new, join the #baerrito family and Subscribe! I upload MWF 6 pm PT ️ SHOP MERCH! http://bit.ly/thataylaaShop2019 WATCH MORE Lazy Makeup Routine https://youtu.be/JNo7cYSXse8 Work Appropriate Makeup Tutorial https://youtu.be/9dLywPUA12Y ★ PRODUCTS MENTIONED ★ -- FACE -- Paula's Choice DEFENSE Essential ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Nicolette Gray

5 Minute Makeup Routine �� Natural Easy Makeup for Getting Out the Door FAST!'s Video From thataylaa have lenght about 8:07 and was viewed more than 117534 and is still growing


I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN LA

I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN LA
i went to the worst reviewed makeup artist in my city... My Socials My IG: https://www.instagram.com/nicolettegray/ Snapchat: GrayNicolette VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRV1... My Mom's IG: https://www.instagram.com/ninagrayxx My Sister's IG: https://www.instagram.com/blairgrayx my mom's channel: https://www.youtube.com ...

This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Nicolette Gray

I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN LA's Video From Nicolette Gray have lenght about 12:10 and was viewed more than 1126663 and is still growing


I WENT TO THE BEST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN HUNGARY

I WENT TO THE BEST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN HUNGARY
Hey guys, so i went to the best reviewed/rated makeup artist in Budapest Hungary, She charges FROM 12,000HUF/$41depending on the look and occasion, I hope you enjoy the video. HAIR IN THE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/l4JP42cm_zw Makeup Artist Details: Her Instagram: https://instagram.com/beautymakerbypp ...

This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Lucy Benson

I WENT TO THE BEST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN HUNGARY's Video From Lucy Benson have lenght about 12:46 and was viewed more than 3251520 and is still growing


Foundation Favourites | My Foundation Routine Must Haves

Foundation Favourites | My Foundation Routine Must Haves
Foundation Favourites | My Foundation Routine Must Haves SUBSCRIBE it’s FREE https://goo.gl/t4ZY2V Click the little bell (beside the subscribe box) to turn on post notifications so you won’t miss an upload. _ I N S T A G R A M ♡ http://instagram.com/sineadycady T W I T T E R ♡ http://twitter.com/#!/SineadyCady F A C E B O O K ♡ https ...

This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: TheMakeupChair

Foundation Favourites | My Foundation Routine Must Haves's Video From TheMakeupChair have lenght about 3:52 and was viewed more than 17659 and is still growing