Nonton JEFFREE STAR Jawbreaker Collection Review | NikkieTutorials

JEFFREE STAR Jawbreaker Collection Review | NikkieTutorials

Jeffree Star Cosmetics just released the brand new JAWBREAKER Summer collection and since you guys know I love me some bright colors I knew I had to put this collection to the test! Let’s find out what the formula is like from Jeffree’s biggest eyeshadow palette ever! �� PREVIOUS VIDEO • HAMBURGER Eyeshadow Palette?? WTF!! → https ...

This Video Published Since or about 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: NikkieTutorials

JEFFREE STAR Jawbreaker Collection Review | NikkieTutorials's Video From NikkieTutorials have lenght about 17:49 and was viewed more than 3139617 and is still growing


Related Video with JEFFREE STAR Jawbreaker Collection Review | NikkieTutorials

MY SUMMER TIME MAKEUP ROUTINE | MAKEUPSHAYLA

MY SUMMER TIME MAKEUP ROUTINE | MAKEUPSHAYLA
ARE YOU SUBSCRIBED? Be apart of the #Shaysquad http://bit.ly/1WSw7gu INSTAGRAM: MakeupShayla TWITTER: MakeupShayla SNAPCHAT: MakeupShayla In this makeup tutorial I will teach you how to create this everyday makeup look thats perfect for the summer time. This easy glam is my go to when I don't have a lot of time but I still want to look Season ...
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Tony Bomboni ASMR

MY SUMMER TIME MAKEUP ROUTINE | MAKEUPSHAYLA's Video From Makeupshayla have lenght about 27:20 and was viewed more than 161203 and is still growing


Makeup Application to Brother for First Time! (ASMR)

Makeup Application to Brother for First Time! (ASMR)
My brother receives his first makeup application ever! I had fun with this makeup tutorial look, let's see if he likes it LOL! #ASMR #makeup #brother Instagram: @asmrer Twitter: @asmrer Facebook: http://facebook.com/officialtonybomboni My ASMR Albums: http://tonybomboni.com/contact Vlogs: http://youtube.com/tonybomboni Reiki, Angelic Healing ...

This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Tony Bomboni ASMR

Makeup Application to Brother for First Time! (ASMR)'s Video From Tony Bomboni ASMR have lenght about 30:31 and was viewed more than 29558 and is still growing


Daily Makeup Routine

Daily Makeup Routine
Hi all! Showing you my daily makeup routine thats super easy and quick to do! Edit by - @CoralizMusic See more from me! Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jastookes SnapChat : JasTookes For any business collaborations contact: Adee@infinitycreativeagency.com

This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Jasmine Tookes

Daily Makeup Routine's Video From Jasmine Tookes have lenght about 20:51 and was viewed more than 281010 and is still growing


I have bad karma.. �� NUMBERS PICK MY MAKEUP CHALLENGE

I have bad karma.. �� NUMBERS PICK MY MAKEUP CHALLENGE
Random numbers choose my makeup challenge! Also known as makeup roulette I think? I want to do another one of these and see if it goes better or worse LOL �� FIRST IMPRESSIONS w/ a lot of good cheap stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dEP5AGUsVw&t=386s �� NEW VLOGS http://www.youtube.com/shaaanxovlogs �� http://bit.ly/shanxo SUBSCRIBE ...

This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Shaaanxo

I have bad karma.. �� NUMBERS PICK MY MAKEUP CHALLENGE's Video From Shaaanxo have lenght about 31:19 and was viewed more than 137771 and is still growing