Soft Rosy Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
♥ Subscribe to my channel : http://bit.ly/2hjbrRN :) ♥ DO MY MAKEUP video/game : https://goo.gl/OEknnf Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/denitslava/ Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Denitslava/ Products Used : Face: MakeupRevolution Ultra Sculpt & Contour Kit ( Ultra Fair C01) the Balm Balm Voyage Vol. 2 pallete theBalm Mary Lou ...
This Video Published Since or about 3 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Denitslava Makeup
Soft Rosy Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial's Video From Denitslava Makeup have lenght about 7:13 and was viewed more than 3549313 and is still growing
Related Video with Soft Rosy Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED NAIL SALON IN MY CITY ASMR Soft Talk
I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED NAIL SALON IN MY CITY ASMR Soft Talk
Hello lovelies! You know I love the I went to the worst reviewed places videos and here I have a version for you of a Nail salon, hope you find it funny and relaxing Previous Video: Ear Cleaning https://youtu.be/IixobHcWa2k ★ Join me on PATREON http://bit.ly/PatreonWL ★ Thank You for your Donations https://www.paypal.me ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: jeffreestar
I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED NAIL SALON IN MY CITY ASMR Soft Talk 's Video From ASMR Jonie have lenght about 47:24 and was viewed more than 39209 and is still growing
FULL FACE USING ONLY E.L.F. PRODUCTS!! | Jeffree Star
FULL FACE USING ONLY E.L.F. PRODUCTS!! | Jeffree Star
HIIII EVERYONE!!! You guys HIGHLY requested this video after you saw my BATTLE of the HIGHLIGHTERS go down! I got SO many comments and tweets about using more drugstore makeup on my channel! I thought what better way to kick off the new year, then to do a FULL FACE MAKEUP TUTORIAL using ONLY E.L.F. PRODUCTS!!!! Since their highlighter was the ...
This Video Published Since 2 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: jeffreestar
FULL FACE USING ONLY E.L.F. PRODUCTS!! | Jeffree Star's Video From jeffreestar have lenght about 23:50 and was viewed more than 8500073 and is still growing
tricking STRAIGHT guys on TINDER into thinking I'm a girl (catfishing prank)
tricking STRAIGHT guys on TINDER into thinking I'm a girl (catfishing prank)
For some reason we thought it would be a good idea to catfish as girls and talk to straight boys on tinder..... pls help ~other fun tinder vids~ TAKING OVER MY TWIN BROTHER'S TINDER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oi4x... I let TINDER pick my outfits *bad idea* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCb4Y... ~recent vids~ we photoshopped beauty ...
This Video Published Since 4 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Coyle Twins
tricking STRAIGHT guys on TINDER into thinking I'm a girl (catfishing prank)'s Video From Coyle Twins have lenght about 22:50 and was viewed more than 25474 and is still growing
GET READY WITH US feat. NYMA TANG | PatrickStarrr
GET READY WITH US feat. NYMA TANG | PatrickStarrr
FINALLY I am here with the beautiful NYMA TANG! She had to catch a flight back home but I wanted to feature her on my channel because she is amazing. Go ahead and grab your makeup and get ready with us! xoxo PatrickStarrr Follow NYMA TANG https://www.instagram.com/nymatang/?hl=en https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCroDJPcFCf6DBmHns6Xeb8g ...
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: PatrickStarrr
GET READY WITH US feat. NYMA TANG | PatrickStarrr's Video From PatrickStarrr have lenght about 27:51 and was viewed more than 336499 and is still growing