I WENT TO THE BEST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN HUNGARY
Hey guys, so i went to the best reviewed/rated makeup artist in Budapest Hungary, She charges FROM 12,000HUF/$41depending on the look and occasion, I hope you enjoy the video. HAIR IN THE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/l4JP42cm_zw Makeup Artist Details: Her Instagram: https://instagram.com/beautymakerbypp ...
This Video Published Since or about 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Lucy Benson
I WENT TO THE BEST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN HUNGARY's Video From Lucy Benson have lenght about 12:46 and was viewed more than 3251520 and is still growing
Related Video with I WENT TO THE BEST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN HUNGARY
MOTHER PAT TAKING OVER THE INDUSTRY!? | Sublime Perfection Foundation Review | This Is Black Beauty
MOTHER PAT TAKING OVER THE INDUSTRY!? | Sublime Perfection Foundation Review | This Is Black Beauty
I think this is the most hype I’ve ever been about anything launching and y’all know I’m a product junkie! Mother has dropped foundation! Shoutout to Influenster’s and Pat McGrath Labs for sending this to me complimentary for review purposes! Review complimentary products: www.influenster.com/r/3028152 # ...
This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: James Charles
MOTHER PAT TAKING OVER THE INDUSTRY!? | Sublime Perfection Foundation Review | This Is Black Beauty's Video From This Is Black Beauty have lenght about 17:04 and was viewed more than 9242 and is still growing
How Well Do I Know My Favorite Makeup Products?
How Well Do I Know My Favorite Makeup Products?
HI SISTERS! In today's video, I decided to put my makeup knowledge to the test. My team picked out dupes of all my favorite products and I have to figure out which is which using sight, smell, and touch! Will I score 100 or will I make some embarrassing mistakes? SISTER'S APPAREL PASTELS COLLECTION LAUNCHING FRIDAY APRIL 12TH ...
This Video Published Since 4 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: James Charles
How Well Do I Know My Favorite Makeup Products?'s Video From James Charles have lenght about 23:30 and was viewed more than 8150430 and is still growing
Claire's Makeup Haul Surprise Box Opening!! My Entire Collection | Toy Caboodle
Claire's Makeup Haul Surprise Box Opening!! My Entire Collection | Toy Caboodle
Today we are opening a huge box from Claires. Inside we lots of Claires makeup palettes which include lip gloss, eye shadow, and blush. Each comes in it own colorful and fun container. See which ones we got in todays video. #claires #clairesmakeup #kidsmakeup Toy Caboodle is a safe and family-friendly kid channel for people of all ages. Come ...
This Video Published Since 4 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Toy Caboodle
Claire's Makeup Haul Surprise Box Opening!! My Entire Collection | Toy Caboodle's Video From Toy Caboodle have lenght about 16:52 and was viewed more than 626364 and is still growing
My BIGGEST PR Unboxing Haul Ever... wow & GIVEAWAY!
My BIGGEST PR Unboxing Haul Ever... wow & GIVEAWAY!
Makeup, skincare, hair dye, charity, sex toys?! Literally a bit of everything today HUH LMAOOOO! xoxo A NEW RAINBOW SERIES LOOK! https://youtu.be/d4eRmfbYJFM NEW VLOGS http://www.youtube.com/shaaanxovlogs http://bit.ly/shanxo SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE! :) #shaaanxo #unboxing #giveaway MORE VIDEOS First Impression Disaster https ...
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Shaaanxo
My BIGGEST PR Unboxing Haul Ever... wow & GIVEAWAY!'s Video From Shaaanxo have lenght about 54:36 and was viewed more than 203817 and is still growing