Euphoria’s Alexa Demie Shares Her ’90s Glam Tutorial | Beauty Secrets | Vogue
Alexa Demie shares her '90s glam makeup tutorial and how she gets the perfect winged liner, every single time. Directed by Rebecca Fourteau Filmed at Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills Still haven’t subscribed to Vogue on YouTube? http://bit.ly/vogueyoutubesub ABOUT VOGUE Vogue is the authority on fashion news, culture trends, beauty coverage ...
This Video Published Since or about 26 days ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Vogue
Euphoria’s Alexa Demie Shares Her ’90s Glam Tutorial | Beauty Secrets | Vogue's Video From Vogue have lenght about 13:13 and was viewed more than 1711818 and is still growing
Related Video with Euphoria’s Alexa Demie Shares Her ’90s Glam Tutorial | Beauty Secrets | Vogue
Boss Work Makeup Look | Sharon Farrell
Boss Work Makeup Look | Sharon Farrell
This is my power makeup routine for when I have an important meeting - it's quick, long-lasting, grown-up and looks professional while still fashion forward (cringe at that term, but you know what I mean). What type of makeup makes you feel large and in charge? //SAY HELLO// INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/hellosharon... TWITTER - http ...
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Aylin Melisa
Boss Work Makeup Look | Sharon Farrell's Video From Sharon Farrell have lenght about 17:36 and was viewed more than 28097 and is still growing
Bronzed Glowy Summer Makeup Tutorial I Aylin Melisa
Bronzed Glowy Summer Makeup Tutorial I Aylin Melisa
Hi my Sugarpies! I just fell in love with this look. Already recreated it for the third time now. This look gives you a brow lift effect. LOVEEe ITT!! Hope y'all love it! Endless Love, Aylin ____________________________________________________________________ Products I've used: Benefit Pore minimizer Primer Too Faced Born this Way Foundation ...
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Aylin Melisa
Bronzed Glowy Summer Makeup Tutorial I Aylin Melisa's Video From Aylin Melisa have lenght about 11:58 and was viewed more than 288989 and is still growing
Beginners Eye Makeup Tutorial | Parts of the Eye | How To Apply Eyeshadow
Beginners Eye Makeup Tutorial | Parts of the Eye | How To Apply Eyeshadow
Beginners Eye Makeup Tutorial | Parts of the Eye | How To Apply Eyeshadow SUBSCRIBE it’s FREE https://goo.gl/t4ZY2V Click the little bell (beside the subscribe box) to turn on post notifications so you won’t miss an upload. _ I N S T A G R A M ♡ http://instagram.com/sineadycady T W I T T E R ♡ http://twitter.com/#!/SineadyCady F A C E B ...
This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: TheMakeupChair
Beginners Eye Makeup Tutorial | Parts of the Eye | How To Apply Eyeshadow's Video From TheMakeupChair have lenght about 5:16 and was viewed more than 506867 and is still growing
1 HOUR DRUGSTORE GLAM TRANSFORMATION | Roxette Arisa Drugstore Series
1 HOUR DRUGSTORE GLAM TRANSFORMATION | Roxette Arisa Drugstore Series
This 1 Hour Drugstore Glam Transformation is about to have you shook!! lol but honestly though this is the drugstore makeup & hair routine I do whenever I have to get ready super quick (for me that's an hour for glam lol). I think you guys are going to love this video because it's a quick an easy glam makeup tutorial using all drugstore and all ...
This Video Published Since 21 days ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Roxette Arisa
1 HOUR DRUGSTORE GLAM TRANSFORMATION | Roxette Arisa Drugstore Series's Video From Roxette Arisa have lenght about 15:51 and was viewed more than 137052 and is still growing