trying to adhere to KOREAN beauty standards
my first time trying Korean makeup omg making Korean donuts: https://youtu.be/esxNJ7L6ENE SPICY NOODLE CHALLENGE: https://youtu.be/Y4d5E0v2ocA Q&A: https://youtu.be/9bbpGMakjcc INSTA @aaashleyk (aye aye ashley k) :P TWITTER @aashley92 SNAPCHAT @aashley92 SPOTIFY @urmomashley VSCO @ashleyka POSHMARK @urmomashley NEW MERCH: https://www.bonfire ...
This Video Published Since or about 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: ur mom ashley
trying to adhere to KOREAN beauty standards's Video From ur mom ashley have lenght about 14:46 and was viewed more than 798675 and is still growing
Related Video with trying to adhere to KOREAN beauty standards
How I USED To Do My Makeup VS. NOW! | NikkieTutorials
How I USED To Do My Makeup VS. NOW! | NikkieTutorials
Today I’m taking a trip down memory lane and finding out how I did my makeup 5 years ago! In the then vs. now makeup challenge I’m gonna see if my techniques and skills have had a serious glow up! I can’t wait to see how it compares to my daily routine! PREVIOUS VIDEO • THE NEW WORLD'S MOST FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION?? → https ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Sophia Chang
How I USED To Do My Makeup VS. NOW! | NikkieTutorials's Video From NikkieTutorials have lenght about 25:04 and was viewed more than 2738399 and is still growing
ASMR Makeup Application ft. Weylie (whisper)
ASMR Makeup Application ft. Weylie (whisper)
A lot of you have been requesting more ASMR videos from me so in today’s video, I decided to do Weylie’s makeup for the very first time! I went with a very simple fresh look. I hope you all find this video relaxing and enjoyable to watch. I plan on doing another ASMR facial soon with my sister as my guest, but today I wanted to switch ...
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Sophia Chang
ASMR Makeup Application ft. Weylie (whisper)'s Video From Sophia Chang have lenght about 16:12 and was viewed more than 309918 and is still growing
MY GO-TO MAKEUP ROUTINE! (Spring/Summer 2019)
MY GO-TO MAKEUP ROUTINE! (Spring/Summer 2019)
Doing an updated version of my go-to makeup routine! Super glowy + bronze just how I like it! This is the look you guys always see me wearing :) DIOR BACKSTAGE PRIMER http://bit.ly/2VEXd54 LAURA MERCIER LUMIERE FOUNDATION 4N http://bit.ly/2ULKnRa TOO FACED MULTI USE SCULPTING CONCEALER NATURAL BEIGE http://bit.ly/2COcmWC ILIA SOFT FOCUS POWDER ...
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: SMLx0
MY GO-TO MAKEUP ROUTINE! (Spring/Summer 2019)'s Video From SMLx0 have lenght about 19:05 and was viewed more than 211336 and is still growing
I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED BRIDAL MAKEUP ARTIST IN DUBAI
I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED BRIDAL MAKEUP ARTIST IN DUBAI
Instagram: @anncytwinkle Watch more of my worst reviewed here: Worst Reviewed Series: https://bit.ly/2Mk6IT0 For business inquiries contact my manager: (Seth Jacobs) S.Jacobs@bep-la.com I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED BRIDAL MAKEUP ARTIST IN DUBAI #worstreview #bridalsalon #worstreviewedartist
This Video Published Since 29 days ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Anncy Twinkle
I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED BRIDAL MAKEUP ARTIST IN DUBAI's Video From Anncy Twinkle have lenght about 14:34 and was viewed more than 1462832 and is still growing