I GAVE MYSELF A KOREAN DRAMA MAKEOVER
Why hello there! I'm Darcei and welcome to MissDarcei where we talk about everything Korean Beauty related. Korean makeup tutorials, Korean makeup reviews, Korean skincare. Subscribe to watch this black girl try it all! Here is the wig I used: https://bit.ly/2x9Wj1E Products Used: VDL Lumilayer Fresh Primer NARS Stick Foundation Macao Too Faced ...
This Video Published Since or about 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: MissDarcei
I GAVE MYSELF A KOREAN DRAMA MAKEOVER's Video From MissDarcei have lenght about 9:11 and was viewed more than 126536 and is still growing
Related Video with I GAVE MYSELF A KOREAN DRAMA MAKEOVER
MY FLAWLESS NEW MAKEUP ROUTINE, EASY NEUTRAL GLAM |Yasmine Simone
MY FLAWLESS NEW MAKEUP ROUTINE, EASY NEUTRAL GLAM |Yasmine Simone
Hey everyone! This is my new everyday makeup routine, if you see me on the gram or in person I most likely have these products on my face. I also wanted to make this video informative for you all because this routine has a lot to do with technique and taking your time. I love you guys and stay beautiful! XOXO -Yasmine ***Follow me!*** Instagram ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: sonjdradeluxe
MY FLAWLESS NEW MAKEUP ROUTINE, EASY NEUTRAL GLAM |Yasmine Simone's Video From Yasmine Simone have lenght about 13:35 and was viewed more than 83017 and is still growing
NEW COVERGIRL CONCEALER - WORTH IT OR NAH? | SONJDRADELUXE
NEW COVERGIRL CONCEALER - WORTH IT OR NAH? | SONJDRADELUXE
Hey FRIENDS!! Hope you enjoy this date night summer look, while playing around with the new Trublend Undercover Concealer. Covergirl has really been steping there game up and its super awesome to see! Hope you enjoy this summer skin glam! Thank you to Covergirl for partnering with me on this video! COVERGIRL PRODUCTS USED: TRUBLEND BASE ...
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: sonjdradeluxe
NEW COVERGIRL CONCEALER - WORTH IT OR NAH? | SONJDRADELUXE's Video From sonjdradeluxe have lenght about 12:11 and was viewed more than 26064 and is still growing
18 DIY BARBIE HACKS ~ Miniature Hair Clips, Acrylic Paint Set, Dog Carrier Bag AND MORE!
18 DIY BARBIE HACKS ~ Miniature Hair Clips, Acrylic Paint Set, Dog Carrier Bag AND MORE!
18 DIY BARBIE HACKS for your Barbie Doll. All my original ideas. In the new #DIY video, I will show you how to make 18 miniature crafts and hacks for #Barbie from scrap materials. In this short video with crafts in 5 minutes I will make unusual shiny Miniature Hair Clips for dolls that will fit both the Barbie doll and the LOL doll and any ...
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: LilSimpleCrafts & DIY
18 DIY BARBIE HACKS ~ Miniature Hair Clips, Acrylic Paint Set, Dog Carrier Bag AND MORE!'s Video From LilSimpleCrafts & DIY have lenght about 5:55 and was viewed more than 6076526 and is still growing
MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE + EVERYDAY MAKEUP!
MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE + EVERYDAY MAKEUP!
tysm to Sephora Collection for sponsoring this video! OMGGG ok so today is so exciting... i get to show my morning skincare routine with Sephora Collection products! and then i highlight my newest everyday makeup and how to get a clean and natural look. Clean Skin Gel $10 https://seph.me/2IIi9Bt All Day Hydrator $16 https://seph.me/2DtmGU0 ...
This Video Published Since 4 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: cutiecaryn
MORNING SKINCARE ROUTINE + EVERYDAY MAKEUP!'s Video From cutiecaryn have lenght about 7:39 and was viewed more than 156803 and is still growing