Nonton NEW (TO ME) MAKEUP | FIRST IMPRESSION

NEW (TO ME) MAKEUP | FIRST IMPRESSION

OPEN ME Products I used: ***EYES*** - Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in "Eden" - Colourpop's Uh Huh Honey Eyeshadow Palette - Colourpop x KathleenLights Dream St Eyeshadow Palette - Colourpop BFF Liner in "Deep Sapphire" - Pat McGrath Fetish Eyes Mascara - Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer - NYX Glitter Primer - Benefit ...

This Video Published Since or about 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: JessiStyles

NEW (TO ME) MAKEUP | FIRST IMPRESSION's Video From JessiStyles have lenght about 26:51 and was viewed more than 97251 and is still growing


Related Video with NEW (TO ME) MAKEUP | FIRST IMPRESSION

"No Makeup" Makeup Look | Everyday Makeup | Eman

"No Makeup" Makeup Look | Everyday Makeup | Eman
Hi babes! Welcome back to this week's #SundayTutorial! Today I wanted to focus on 2 main things - skincare and a natural "no makeup" makeup. As you guys know, my skin has been really acting up the last little while. I've been having a lot of breakouts. About 12 weeks ago, I started to use a product called Differin Gel and I've noticed a big ...
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Denitslava Makeup

"No Makeup" Makeup Look | Everyday Makeup | Eman's Video From EMAN have lenght about 22:41 and was viewed more than 162973 and is still growing


SOFT MATTE Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial

SOFT MATTE Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
�� Subscribe to my channel : http://bit.ly/2hjbrRN :) �� DO MY MAKEUP video/game : https://goo.gl/OEknnf �� Check out my SECOND Channel : https://goo.gl/WJCHNy ------------------------------- Find me on : Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Denitslava/ Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/denitslava/ Twitter: https://twitter.com ...

This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Denitslava Makeup

SOFT MATTE Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial's Video From Denitslava Makeup have lenght about 14:41 and was viewed more than 104611 and is still growing


Smooth Skin Makeup Tutorial + Summer Sales

Smooth Skin Makeup Tutorial + Summer Sales
⬇️ Shopping Links Below: Click SHOW MORE ⬇️ SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/2s1YyCV Shopping Links: Elta MD UV Elements SPF 44: http://bit.ly/2Q0JbrE (Dermstore), http://bit.ly/2PZIezI (Walmart) Paula’s Choice Resist Super-Light Wrinkle Defense SPF 30: https://amzn.to/2OrkKlz (Amazon), http://bit.ly/2OxD0to (PC) Amazon Prime Day Home + Try ...

This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: HotandFlashy

Smooth Skin Makeup Tutorial + Summer Sales's Video From HotandFlashy have lenght about 23:30 and was viewed more than 164774 and is still growing


I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN MY CITY! *Bad Idea*

I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN MY CITY! *Bad Idea*
I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN MY CITY and it was probably the biggest mistake of my life... I legit almost went blind! Also, Don't Forget to Get Surfshark VPN at https://surfshark.deals/teambails, Enter promo code TEAMBAILS for 83% off and one extra month for free! DONT FORGET TO LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA ...

This Video Published Since 22 days ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Sebastian Bails

I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN MY CITY! *Bad Idea*'s Video From Sebastian Bails have lenght about 16:30 and was viewed more than 746362 and is still growing