Download Classic Navy Smokey Eyes Tutorial + GIVEAWAY

Classic Navy Smokey Eyes Tutorial + GIVEAWAY

♡ SUBSCRIBE for more weekly video's → https://www.youtube.com/c/anknook?sub= Hey Friends ♡ Welcome back to my YouTube Channel GIVEAWAY RULES: ⇢ subscribe to my youtube channel ⇢ give this video a thumbs up ⇢ let me know in the comments that you're joining! ⇢ MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre http://bit.ly/2KZiFf6 ⇢ Jeffree Star Blue ...

This Video Published Since or about 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: An Knook

Classic Navy Smokey Eyes Tutorial + GIVEAWAY's Video From An Knook have lenght about 14:12 and was viewed more than 476370 and is still growing


Related Video with Classic Navy Smokey Eyes Tutorial + GIVEAWAY

I DID MY MAKEUP USING CANDY? | Yummy Cosmetics + Giveaway | Made Up by Kirsten

I DID MY MAKEUP USING CANDY? | Yummy Cosmetics + Giveaway | Made Up by Kirsten
Hey y’all����. Don’t forget to subscribe if you like this video �� ___ Make sure you guys follow @Yummycosmetics_ on IG!! She was kind enough to send an extra palette for one of you! Make sure you watch to get the rules on how to enter! I love this palette!! I wish I had swatched the glitters for y’all, but the colors are VERY ...
This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Katie Michaelis

I DID MY MAKEUP USING CANDY? | Yummy Cosmetics + Giveaway | Made Up by Kirsten's Video From Made Up by Kirsten have lenght about 8:59 and was viewed more than 1774 and is still growing


Pink Glam Smokey Eye w/ Pink Glossy Lips | Makeup Tutorial

Pink Glam Smokey Eye w/ Pink Glossy Lips | Makeup Tutorial
Heyy guys! (Watch in HD) Here is a makeup tutorial where I show you how to create a pink glam smokey eye with pink glossy lips! I hope that you enjoy it! Thanks for watching! Katie xx MAKEUP APPLICATION ENQUIRIES - MAKEUP BY KATIE MICHAELIS WEBSITE LINK: https://www.makeupbykatiemichaelis.com PREVIOUS VIDEO: CLIENT MAKEUP TUTORIAL | LAUNCHING ...

This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Katie Michaelis

Pink Glam Smokey Eye w/ Pink Glossy Lips | Makeup Tutorial's Video From Katie Michaelis have lenght about 10:18 and was viewed more than 25237 and is still growing


I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN ANOTHER CITY ON YELP ��

I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN ANOTHER CITY ON YELP ��
I had to travel to another city 3 hours away to film this. lol Follow me on Instagram: @joudi_d Business Inquiries : darwishjoudi@gmail.com

This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Judy D

I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN ANOTHER CITY ON YELP ��'s Video From Judy D have lenght about 14:11 and was viewed more than 318571 and is still growing


SEPHORA VIB SALE HAUL - New Makeup + Skincare!

SEPHORA VIB SALE HAUL - New Makeup + Skincare!
Today I'm showing what I got from the Sephora VIB Sale! Let me know what you got in the comments & subscribe so you don't miss seeing these in action :) http://goo.gl/fEKBAH Subscribe to my second channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqDi... Let's be friends! • INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/briannafoxmakeup • TWITTER: http://twitter ...

This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Brianna Fox

SEPHORA VIB SALE HAUL - New Makeup + Skincare!'s Video From Brianna Fox have lenght about 17:22 and was viewed more than 57280 and is still growing