My Truth... What I Really Look Like Without Makeup
It’s time I tell my truth and be honest. Answering the questions and assumptions everyone has been having. The truth hurts sometimes but let’s be real I’ve been through enough to handle what y’all think of me. XO DRAGUN p.s. i’m still not a sugar baby but technically youtube and instagram is my daddy. ----- SHOP DRAGUN BEAUTY: http ...
This Video Published Since or about 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Nikita Dragun
My Truth... What I Really Look Like Without Makeup's Video From Nikita Dragun have lenght about 27:08 and was viewed more than 1965351 and is still growing
Related Video with My Truth... What I Really Look Like Without Makeup
PAC-MAN Makeup Look!
PAC-MAN Makeup Look!
#wetnwildbeauty #sponsored #WNWxPACMAN Today I am so excited to share the new wet n wild x PAC-MAN Collection with you! I had so much fun playing with all the vibrant colors and hope you enjoyed watching as much as I had creating this look! Check out the collection here: http://bit.ly/pac-man-makeup NEW wet n wild x PAC-MAN Limited Edition ...
This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: NikkieTutorials
PAC-MAN Makeup Look!'s Video From iHasCupquake have lenght about 5:54 and was viewed more than 42173 and is still growing
READING YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME.. The Truth! | NikkieTutorials
READING YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME.. The Truth! | NikkieTutorials
I’ve been in the YouTube game for over ELEVEN years!!! And in those eleven years a lot of rumors, gossip and assumptions have been formed surrounding me. Today it’s time to spill all the tea and tell you THE TRUTH! It is time for me to respond to YOUR assumptions about ME!!! PREVIOUS VIDEO • DOING BECKY G's MAKEUP! OMG!!! → https ...
This Video Published Since 27 days ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: NikkieTutorials
READING YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME.. The Truth! | NikkieTutorials's Video From NikkieTutorials have lenght about 23:33 and was viewed more than 2205719 and is still growing
GETTING RID OF 100+ EYESHADOW PALETTES...Huge Makeup Declutter 2019
GETTING RID OF 100+ EYESHADOW PALETTES...Huge Makeup Declutter 2019
Huge Eyeshadow Palette Declutter! If you're new, join the #baerrito family and Subscribe! I upload MWF 6 pm PT ️ SHOP MERCH! http://bit.ly/thataylaaShop2019 WATCH MORE Foundation Collection Declutter https://bit.ly/2U1UgWu Urban Outfitters Makeup https://bit.ly/2VaLIxf Melissa Michelle Palette Review https://bit.ly/2E00roN TO DONATE YOUR ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: thataylaa
GETTING RID OF 100+ EYESHADOW PALETTES...Huge Makeup Declutter 2019's Video From thataylaa have lenght about 20:13 and was viewed more than 189214 and is still growing
READING YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME.. The Truth! | NikkieTutorials
READING YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME.. The Truth! | NikkieTutorials
I’ve been in the YouTube game for over ELEVEN years!!! And in those eleven years a lot of rumors, gossip and assumptions have been formed surrounding me. Today it’s time to spill all the tea and tell you THE TRUTH! It is time for me to respond to YOUR assumptions about ME!!! PREVIOUS VIDEO • DOING BECKY G's MAKEUP! OMG!!! → https ...
This Video Published Since 27 days ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: NikkieTutorials
READING YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME.. The Truth! | NikkieTutorials's Video From NikkieTutorials have lenght about 23:33 and was viewed more than 2205719 and is still growing