Kumpulan MY MORNING ROUTINE: CHILL DAY EDITION | Heart Evangelista

MY MORNING ROUTINE: CHILL DAY EDITION | Heart Evangelista

Any morning that I don't have to wake up at 4AM for a run is a magical one! �� This day, I was able to sleep in a little, and enjoy a slow morning. I did my skincare and makeup routine, enjoyed a delicious breakfast, squeezed in a little painting, and even had time to set the table to have friends over for lunch. �� Enjoy! �� - LM LOVE ...

This Video Published Since or about 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Love Marie Escudero

MY MORNING ROUTINE: CHILL DAY EDITION | Heart Evangelista's Video From Love Marie Escudero have lenght about 4:21 and was viewed more than 1245003 and is still growing


Related Video with MY MORNING ROUTINE: CHILL DAY EDITION | Heart Evangelista

23 Sibling Prank Wars! Sister vs Brother Pranks!

23 Sibling Prank Wars! Sister vs Brother Pranks!
Subscribe Here: https://goo.gl/KM3Axw 11 Weird Nail Hacks / Back To School Nails Using Only School Supplies! https://youtu.be/mha6OBehPk8?list=PLy... Do you like to prank brother or sister? Our heroes just adore it! And today they want to share with you their best prank ideas! Supplies and tools • Cans • Fishing line • Fake concert ticket ...
This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: PatrickStarrr

23 Sibling Prank Wars! Sister vs Brother Pranks!'s Video From Troom Troom have lenght about 12:22 and was viewed more than 5704865 and is still growing


GET READY WITH US feat. NYMA TANG | PatrickStarrr

GET READY WITH US feat. NYMA TANG | PatrickStarrr
FINALLY I am here with the beautiful NYMA TANG! She had to catch a flight back home but I wanted to feature her on my channel because she is amazing. Go ahead and grab your makeup and get ready with us! xoxo PatrickStarrr Follow NYMA TANG https://www.instagram.com/nymatang/?hl=en https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCroDJPcFCf6DBmHns6Xeb8g ...

This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: PatrickStarrr

GET READY WITH US feat. NYMA TANG | PatrickStarrr's Video From PatrickStarrr have lenght about 27:51 and was viewed more than 336499 and is still growing


GARRETT WATTS DOES MY MAKEUP

GARRETT WATTS DOES MY MAKEUP
HEY EVERYONE! Today every beauty guru is retiring because Garrett Watts is here to take the crown. I've gotten my makeup done by A-List celebrity makeup artists, all the way to my personal trainer.. But today takes the cake!!! Garrett is the sweetest and on his birthday he decided to come over and paint my face.. it was time for a new look ...

This Video Published Since 1 year ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: jeffreestar

GARRETT WATTS DOES MY MAKEUP's Video From jeffreestar have lenght about 29:54 and was viewed more than 8829478 and is still growing


Am I really Irish? My DNA Results Revealed!

Am I really Irish? My DNA Results Revealed!
Since Gallop did his DNA test, I just had to do mine and see what the results were! Who knew you could learn so much? Gallop's Results: https://youtu.be/VphCDbRHv4Q Follow Me: Instagram: @mollyburkeofficial Facebook: http://facebook.com/mollyburkeofficial Twitter: @mollybofficial MY PO BOX: PO Box 361127, 5350 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA ...

This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Molly Burke

Am I really Irish? My DNA Results Revealed!'s Video From Molly Burke have lenght about 22:52 and was viewed more than 170115 and is still growing