Kumpulan I Went To The BEST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST In My City *GONE WRONG* 😨

I Went To The BEST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST In My City *GONE WRONG* ��

So in this episode of Worst/Best Rated salons in the city on Yelp, i went to supposdly the best rated makeup artist but literally nothing could save this look Follow me on Instagram: @joudi_d Business Inquiries : darwishjoudi@gmail.com

This Video Published Since or about 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Judy D

I Went To The BEST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST In My City *GONE WRONG* ��'s Video From Judy D have lenght about 15:02 and was viewed more than 527585 and is still growing


Related Video with I Went To The BEST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST In My City *GONE WRONG* ��

THE NEW WORLD'S MOST FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION?? | NikkieTutorials

THE NEW WORLD'S MOST FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION?? | NikkieTutorials
WORLD’S MOST FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION? Wait… haven’t we done this before? Dermacol is making a run for its money!!! As you all know I’m a full coverage addict so after Juvia’s Place announced they’re coming out with foundations + concealer, I knew I HAD to give them a go! DONATE FOR THE CHARITY HERE → https://www ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Manny Mua

THE NEW WORLD'S MOST FULL COVERAGE FOUNDATION?? | NikkieTutorials's Video From NikkieTutorials have lenght about 22:52 and was viewed more than 4586545 and is still growing


I SPENT $500 ON A FULL FACE OF TJMAXX MAKEUP... AND IM DEVASTATED

I SPENT $500 ON A FULL FACE OF TJMAXX MAKEUP... AND IM DEVASTATED
Hey guys! I AM SO EXCITED for todays video because I went to TJMAXX and spent $500 on a full face of makeup and GIRL WHEN I TELL YOU I WAS SHOOK AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY.... This Tjmaxx makeup haul..... Im gonna need to know why everything is used and abused in Tjmaxx what in the actual! I was so annoyed! But I think you guys are gonna lie for ...

This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Manny Mua

I SPENT $500 ON A FULL FACE OF TJMAXX MAKEUP... AND IM DEVASTATED's Video From Manny Mua have lenght about 33:25 and was viewed more than 609984 and is still growing


natural everyday monolid makeup (fresh and light)

natural everyday monolid makeup (fresh and light)
Hello this is my #everydaymakeup but a more natural fresh look. I hope you guys like it :) + Keep up with me - Instagram: @hanaylee - Twitter: @hanalee218 - Couple Vlog channel: https://bit.ly/2QCX6kg + makeup products used - Fenty beauty concealer 220: http://bit.ly/2U89PjH - Em cosmetics brow pencil: http://bit.ly/2HjwvEX - 3CE eyeshadow ...

This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Hana Lee

natural everyday monolid makeup (fresh and light)'s Video From Hana Lee have lenght about 10:59 and was viewed more than 121269 and is still growing


How to Wear White Eyeliner Makeup Tutorial | Summer Trend 2019

How to Wear White Eyeliner Makeup Tutorial | Summer Trend 2019
How to wear white eyeliner for summer! This has been named as a big trend for summer this year and the beauty of it is there are SO many ways you can wear it. In today's makeup tutorial I'll show you how I would wear it for the most wearable look. If the wing is too much for you, you can also just do the black eyeliner and the white eyeliner on ...

This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Zabrena

How to Wear White Eyeliner Makeup Tutorial | Summer Trend 2019's Video From Zabrena have lenght about 10:13 and was viewed more than 18202 and is still growing