TURBAN STYLE SCARF TUTORIAL!!!
Finally the video you all have been asking for!! I always wear this style scarf so I thought I would film an updated turban tutorial for all my loves! *****OPEN FOR DETAILS***** ================================= **Just an FYI, I'm not calling this a hijab style. I am calling it a turban-style scarf tutorial. Many different stores online sell ...
This Video Published Since or about 3 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Aysha Harun
TURBAN STYLE SCARF TUTORIAL!!!'s Video From Aysha Harun have lenght about 6:31 and was viewed more than 929199 and is still growing
Related Video with TURBAN STYLE SCARF TUTORIAL!!!
How to fit your natural hair under a #hijab #Muslim #Black #Mushlimah HD
How to fit your natural hair under a #hijab #Muslim #Black #Mushlimah HD
This video will show you how to fit your afro-textured or natural hair under a hijab and khimar ! I hope to see more hijab videos for natural hair. This is my first hijab tutorial. This is also for a diy for an under-scarf. I did my best to upload this hijab tutorial in 1080 p ,but something went wrong :( I hope that you will find this video ...
This Video Published Since 3 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Hijab with Sabha
How to fit your natural hair under a #hijab #Muslim #Black #Mushlimah HD's Video From Authentically Raven have lenght about 12:49 and was viewed more than 25185 and is still growing
Instant Hijab review|| How To wear Instant Hijab|| Islamic Fashion ||Hijab clothes||Hijab style 2018
Instant Hijab review|| How To wear Instant Hijab|| Islamic Fashion ||Hijab clothes||Hijab style 2018
Asalamalaikum everyone.. Today I am back with another hijab style.. This is very instant Hijab style means to wear Ready-made hijab.. This hijab is from @hijab_readyheads.... Below is the given link from where you can shop this hijab easily.. https://www.instagram.com/hijab_readyheads/ . .
This Video Published Since 1 year ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Hijab with Sabha
Instant Hijab review|| How To wear Instant Hijab|| Islamic Fashion ||Hijab clothes||Hijab style 2018's Video From Hijab with Sabha have lenght about 2:51 and was viewed more than 15214 and is still growing
BEDROOM SNEAK PEEK, BEACH DAY + ORGANIZING MY BEAUTY ROOM/OFFICE
BEDROOM SNEAK PEEK, BEACH DAY + ORGANIZING MY BEAUTY ROOM/OFFICE
Hey loves, hope you enjoyed decluttering with me in today's vlogmadan episode! Love you guys & see you tomorrow inshaAllah xo CONNECT WITH ME Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShahdBatal Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shahdbatal/ For business inquiries: shahd@gleamfutures.com
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Shahd Batal
BEDROOM SNEAK PEEK, BEACH DAY + ORGANIZING MY BEAUTY ROOM/OFFICE's Video From Shahd Batal have lenght about 10:42 and was viewed more than 27606 and is still growing
Glam Raya Makeup Tutorial 2019
Glam Raya Makeup Tutorial 2019
I'm back yet again with ANOTHER makeup tutorial for Eid 2019. This is for those of you who wanna be a little bit extra for raya. If you don't think you wanna wear it for raya, it's also suitable for attending events and open houses all month (or even year) long! Products used: 1. Guerlain Blurring Active Base 2. Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in ...
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Aisha Liyana
Glam Raya Makeup Tutorial 2019's Video From Aisha Liyana have lenght about 10:28 and was viewed more than 177982 and is still growing