ASMR Makeup Application ft. Weylie (whisper)
A lot of you have been requesting more ASMR videos from me so in today’s video, I decided to do Weylie’s makeup for the very first time! I went with a very simple fresh look. I hope you all find this video relaxing and enjoyable to watch. I plan on doing another ASMR facial soon with my sister as my guest, but today I wanted to switch ...
This Video Published Since or about 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Sophia Chang
ASMR Makeup Application ft. Weylie (whisper)'s Video From Sophia Chang have lenght about 16:12 and was viewed more than 309918 and is still growing
Related Video with ASMR Makeup Application ft. Weylie (whisper)
AMERICAN VS GREEK MAKEUP TUTORIAL
AMERICAN VS GREEK MAKEUP TUTORIAL
S N A P C H A T: ChristenSnaps T W I T T E R : ChristenDTweets I N S T A G R A M: ChristenDominique F A C E B O O K: Christen Dominique SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/OfXXWj and be apart of my family!! #Domfam WANT TO HANG MORE! Watch this video here!: https://bit.ly/2XmAlrd Dominique Cosmetics https://bit.ly/2mFevvu Ebates How I get cash back when I ...
This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Vogue
AMERICAN VS GREEK MAKEUP TUTORIAL's Video From Christen Dominique have lenght about 17:54 and was viewed more than 147295 and is still growing
Yara Shahidi's Guide to Summer-Ready Eye Makeup | Beauty Secrets | Vogue
Yara Shahidi's Guide to Summer-Ready Eye Makeup | Beauty Secrets | Vogue
19-year-old actress Yara Shahidi shows Vogue her daily beauty routine—and how she amps it up to capture the carefree mood of summer. Still haven’t subscribed to Vogue on YouTube? http://bit.ly/vogueyoutubesub ABOUT VOGUE Vogue is the authority on fashion news, culture trends, beauty coverage, videos, celebrity style, and fashion week ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Vogue
Yara Shahidi's Guide to Summer-Ready Eye Makeup | Beauty Secrets | Vogue's Video From Vogue have lenght about 10:38 and was viewed more than 1018229 and is still growing
Mature Skin Makeup Tutorial | Foundation and Eye Makeup Tips
Mature Skin Makeup Tutorial | Foundation and Eye Makeup Tips
==ALL INFO DOWN BELOW! Please subscribe— http://bit.ly/2n4Wl8J CONTACT INFO | SOCIAL MEDIA BLOG | https://www.lisajblog.com/ INSTAGRAM | @lisajmakeup FACEBOOK | http://www.facebook.com/lisajmakeupyo... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP PAGE BEAUTY CHIT CHAT: https://www.facebook.com/groups/23079... JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP PAGE FOR THE BEST SALES: https ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Lisa J
Mature Skin Makeup Tutorial | Foundation and Eye Makeup Tips's Video From Lisa J have lenght about 22:22 and was viewed more than 28564 and is still growing
14 Hair Hacks And Hairstyles Every Girls Should Know
14 Hair Hacks And Hairstyles Every Girls Should Know
Subscribe WooHoo: https://bit.ly/2QtTIsb 8 Epic Hot Glue Gun Hacks You Must Know: https://youtu.be/VP8DGuiIOOY?list=PLy... Do you want to correct, or even change own hairstyle, but there is no time for a visit beauty salon? With our new life hacks for hair you can easily cope with this problem in the counted minutes! Supplies and tools ...
This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Troom Troom
14 Hair Hacks And Hairstyles Every Girls Should Know's Video From Troom Troom have lenght about 10:21 and was viewed more than 3295123 and is still growing