MAKEUP TRANSFORMATION | Get Ready With Me
Hey Larlees, todays video is a one hour makeup transformation. I do my hair, makeup, and outfit also perfume! We do chat a lot in the video and talk about feels so grab and snack and maybe even your makeup and glam with me! Love you guys xo - Laura WATCH MY DOLLAR TREE MAKEUP VIDEO: https://youtu.be/lDLG3QbwbVY : LAURALEELOSANGELES merch ...
This Video Published Since or about 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Laura Lee
MAKEUP TRANSFORMATION | Get Ready With Me's Video From Laura Lee have lenght about 23:40 and was viewed more than 302862 and is still growing
Related Video with MAKEUP TRANSFORMATION | Get Ready With Me
SUMMER Drugstore Makeup Tutorial Long Lasting, Light Makeup
SUMMER Drugstore Makeup Tutorial Long Lasting, Light Makeup
A summer drugstore makeup tutorial with some of my top favorites for a fresh face, barely there "no makeup" kind of look. These affordable makeup products are also long lasting so they're not going to be sliding off your face in heat, humidity, sweat, etc. What are some of your go-to summer makeup favorites? PRODUCTS USED - Revlon eyeshadow ...
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Leesha
SUMMER Drugstore Makeup Tutorial Long Lasting, Light Makeup's Video From Zabrena have lenght about 9:04 and was viewed more than 53539 and is still growing
10 Makeup Collection Launches I Fully FREAKED Out Over
10 Makeup Collection Launches I Fully FREAKED Out Over
YESTERDAYS VIDEO WAS A TUTORIAL YOU ALL ASKED FOR https://youtu.be/fBc180RJe4U Today's Top 10 video is all about makeup collections that I FREAKED over- Waited in line, bought the whole entire collection, still use today, all sorts of things. We're going back in time to 2008 when I worked at MAC, flying overseas to Paris, and even a few things ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Leesha
10 Makeup Collection Launches I Fully FREAKED Out Over's Video From Leesha have lenght about 15:12 and was viewed more than 20159 and is still growing
Beauty Guru Plays Minecraft
Beauty Guru Plays Minecraft
HI SISTERS! In today's video, I wanted to try a new type of video, #GaymesWithJames! I grew up playing Minecraft and it's becoming really popular again, so I decided to play my favorite game, the Hunger Games. I played in Minecraft Monday with PewDiePie & Vikkstar123 and can't wait for future games too. Enjoy!! FOLLOW ME ON TWITCH » http ...
This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: James Charles
Beauty Guru Plays Minecraft's Video From James Charles have lenght about 17:49 and was viewed more than 3606457 and is still growing
Beginners Eye Makeup Tutorial | Parts of the Eye | How To Apply Eyeshadow
Beginners Eye Makeup Tutorial | Parts of the Eye | How To Apply Eyeshadow
Please give the video a thumbs up if you liked it or found it helpful x For Today's #MondayMakeupLesson we are talking how to blend and and how to use a blending brush. Different ways to hold the brush and how that will change the application. How far to blend eyeshadow and more. Let me know if you'd like more details on anything I have covered ...
This Video Published Since 10 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: TheMakeupChair
Beginners Eye Makeup Tutorial | Parts of the Eye | How To Apply Eyeshadow's Video From TheMakeupChair have lenght about 4:03 and was viewed more than 2605853 and is still growing