GET READY WITH ME FOR EID 2019 + VLOG | Amena
Get ready with me! Hi lovelies, today I'm sharing with you how I'm doing my makeup and hijab for Eid. Hope that everyone celebrating had an AMAZING day with loved ones and lots of yummy food. My hijab: https://fave.co/2Z3vbB2 Eyeshadow palette: Ardere Cosmetics Smokey https://fave.co/2ZVKvgi Foundation: Pat McGrath Sublime Perfection shade 15 ...
This Video Published Since or about 12 days ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Amena
GET READY WITH ME FOR EID 2019 + VLOG | Amena's Video From Amena have lenght about 38:32 and was viewed more than 19550 and is still growing
Related Video with GET READY WITH ME FOR EID 2019 + VLOG | Amena
Turkish Hijab Style Tutorial 2017 - Part 12
Turkish Hijab Style Tutorial 2017 - Part 12
Hello Hijabiz, In this video you'll find simple hijab tutorial and many awesome ways to style you Hijab like Arab hijab and Turkish hijab. I hope you like and share this video with your hijabiz friends, please don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more hijab tutorial videos. :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0yW ...
This Video Published Since 1 year ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Saimascorner
Turkish Hijab Style Tutorial 2017 - Part 12's Video From Hijabiz have lenght about 3:04 and was viewed more than 115972 and is still growing
3 Simple Hijab Styles Using Jersey Material
3 Simple Hijab Styles Using Jersey Material
Assalam Walaikum! You guys have been asking for hijab tutorials so here are my top 3 styles I wear using jersey material. Apologies for the wrinkles, I didn't have time to iron all of them because I was late for a party. However I hope this video helps you guys out! The hijabs I'm wearing are from http://www.voilechic.ca/ Music: Racks On Rack ...
This Video Published Since 2 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Saimascorner
3 Simple Hijab Styles Using Jersey Material's Video From Saimascorner have lenght about 4:01 and was viewed more than 2735920 and is still growing
hijab tutorial 2019|| easy and stylish hijab || how to wear hijab very easily|| women fashion hijab
hijab tutorial 2019|| easy and stylish hijab || how to wear hijab very easily|| women fashion hijab
hijab tutorial 2019|| easy and stylish hijab || how to wear hijab very easily|| women fashion hijab In Islam, hijab for a feminine principally suggests that covering hair and body except the face and also the hands to the wrists. it's not simply covering the body and hair, however she ought to management her behavior before of males and don't ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Colourful TV
hijab tutorial 2019|| easy and stylish hijab || how to wear hijab very easily|| women fashion hijab's Video From Colourful TV have lenght about 3:10 and was viewed more than 104 and is still growing
3 TRENDY TURBAN HIJAB STYLES | SAIMASCORNER
3 TRENDY TURBAN HIJAB STYLES | SAIMASCORNER
Hijabs from http://www.saimascorner.com/ Salam gorgeous! I noticed there's a lot of new hijab styles trending on Instagram which inspired me to create this tutorial. I hope it helps some of you out :) Love you guys for all the support you have been showing me xoxo! Email me for inquires: saima.khan1490@gmail.com FOLLOW ME Instagram: https://www ...
This Video Published Since 2 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Saimascorner
3 TRENDY TURBAN HIJAB STYLES | SAIMASCORNER's Video From Saimascorner have lenght about 3:51 and was viewed more than 274232 and is still growing