FULL FACE USING MY MOM’S MAKEUP
HI SISTERS! My family was just in town for a few days and I wanted to film with my beautiful mother, sister Christie Bee!! I decided to get ready using only her makeup bag and had her walk me through her makeup routine which was... interesting to say the least. I hope you guys enjoy this video with my role model and best friend!!! PREVIOUS ...
This Video Published Since or about 1 year ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: James Charles
FULL FACE USING MY MOM’S MAKEUP's Video From James Charles have lenght about 16:46 and was viewed more than 13209397 and is still growing
Related Video with FULL FACE USING MY MOM’S MAKEUP
*NEW* CHANEL STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF EYELINER SWATCHES + DEMO!
*NEW* CHANEL STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF EYELINER SWATCHES + DEMO!
SEPHORA SALE: https://rstyle.me/+l9A9WSqMpLyoAn6dVk... INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/erinnicoleb... BEAUTY & FASHION: https://www.liketoknow.it/erinnicoleb... HOME OFFICE + YOUTUBE STUDIO: https://youtu.be/kxhGFeT3aaw Hey Beauties, In today's video I'm sharing five new stylo yeux waterproof eyeliners from CHANEL. I really love this ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: jeffreestar
*NEW* CHANEL STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF EYELINER SWATCHES + DEMO!'s Video From Erin Nicole TV have lenght about 19:18 and was viewed more than 9159 and is still growing
Kit Kat Eyeshadow Palette… Is it Jeffree Star Approved?
Kit Kat Eyeshadow Palette… Is it Jeffree Star Approved?
HEY EVERYONE... Welcome BACK to my channel! Today I'm testing out the brand new delicious Kit Kat eyeshadow palette from the Korean brand Etude House! There are 2 flavors so I'm going to try out both and see if the formula is Jeffree Star Approved™ or a flop! WANT MORE?? ⭐️ Watch my newest MAKEUP BATTLE: $8.00 ELF Primer VS. $52 ...
This Video Published Since 6 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: jeffreestar
Kit Kat Eyeshadow Palette… Is it Jeffree Star Approved?'s Video From jeffreestar have lenght about 21:06 and was viewed more than 6325827 and is still growing
RECREATING THE HOLLYWOOD FILTER FROM THE FACE APP | ALI ANDREEA
RECREATING THE HOLLYWOOD FILTER FROM THE FACE APP | ALI ANDREEA
Hi everybody, I’m back with a fun tutorial where I’m going to try to recreate the look of the Hollywood filter from the Face App. I thought that’s a very beautiful, clean look and that you guys would enjoy it too. Please hit that LIKE button if you enjoyed it ! Thank you so much for watching ! Your time is very appreciated! Follow me on ...
This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Ali Andreea
RECREATING THE HOLLYWOOD FILTER FROM THE FACE APP | ALI ANDREEA's Video From Ali Andreea have lenght about 16:50 and was viewed more than 43839 and is still growing
MAKING THE BEST RED CHILAQUILES!
MAKING THE BEST RED CHILAQUILES!
Hi babygirls! Thank you so much for watching and for supporting! I LOVE YOU!! ️ ️ —————————————————————— FOLLOW ME! ️ Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/leeexlieee Twitter- https://twitter.com/LEXXXLIEEE Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/Lesdomakeup1/ Snapchat @lexxxlieee PO BOX 972657 El ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Les Do Makeup
MAKING THE BEST RED CHILAQUILES! 's Video From Les Do Makeup have lenght about 15:39 and was viewed more than 597773 and is still growing