Gigi Hadid's Makeup Artist Patrick Ta Does My Makeup | Beauty With Mi | Refinery29
On this episode of Beauty With Mi, our host, Mi-Anne Chan gets her makeup done by celebrity makeup artist, Patrick Ta. Patrick has just released his own makeup line and using some of those products, he recreates a Gigi Hadid makeup look on Mi-Anne. Press play to watch her get transformed by Patrick Ta! https://patrickta.com/ Products Used: Tom ...
This Video Published Since or about 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Refinery29
Gigi Hadid's Makeup Artist Patrick Ta Does My Makeup | Beauty With Mi | Refinery29's Video From Refinery29 have lenght about 8:52 and was viewed more than 511377 and is still growing
Related Video with Gigi Hadid's Makeup Artist Patrick Ta Does My Makeup | Beauty With Mi | Refinery29
My Truth... What I Really Look Like Without Makeup
My Truth... What I Really Look Like Without Makeup
It’s time I tell my truth and be honest. Answering the questions and assumptions everyone has been having. The truth hurts sometimes but let’s be real I’ve been through enough to handle what y’all think of me. XO DRAGUN p.s. i’m still not a sugar baby but technically youtube and instagram is my daddy. ----- SHOP DRAGUN BEAUTY: http ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Keilidh Mua
My Truth... What I Really Look Like Without Makeup's Video From Nikita Dragun have lenght about 27:08 and was viewed more than 1965351 and is still growing
PRIDE RAINBOW EYE MAKEUP TUTORIAL
PRIDE RAINBOW EYE MAKEUP TUTORIAL
Hello Friends.. If you’re new here hello my name is Keilidh ( K- LEE … Not Kelda, Keleej, Kelida etc.) Today I have a fun and easy PRIDE rainbow eye makeup tutorial in collaboration with Beauty Bay! I got to pick out a few products I've been dying to trying got to create a fun look while doing so! Product List - http://bit.ly/2ZjZ4tw ...
This Video Published Since 2 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Keilidh Mua
PRIDE RAINBOW EYE MAKEUP TUTORIAL's Video From Keilidh Mua have lenght about 16:56 and was viewed more than 64473 and is still growing
Daily Makeup Routine
Daily Makeup Routine
Hi all! Showing you my daily makeup routine thats super easy and quick to do! Edit by - @CoralizMusic See more from me! Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jastookes SnapChat : JasTookes For any business collaborations contact: Adee@infinitycreativeagency.com
This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Jasmine Tookes
Daily Makeup Routine's Video From Jasmine Tookes have lenght about 20:51 and was viewed more than 281010 and is still growing
Nina Dobrev’s Skincare Routine: My Reaction & Thoughts | #SKINCARE
Nina Dobrev’s Skincare Routine: My Reaction & Thoughts | #SKINCARE
Watch the original video from Harper’s BAZAAR here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgQT4A6dS_o I saw your comments about Nina Dobrev’s skincare routine, so here’s my reaction! This was an interesting one because she used a ton of really expensive products. Who should I react to next? Comment below! SHOP NINA'S ROUTINE: Simple Cleansing ...
This Video Published Since 24 days ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Mixed Makeup
Nina Dobrev’s Skincare Routine: My Reaction & Thoughts | #SKINCARE's Video From Mixed Makeup have lenght about 17:35 and was viewed more than 174058 and is still growing