Nonton Makeup Tutorial | By Sophia Grace

Makeup Tutorial | By Sophia Grace

Buy Sophia Grace Merchandise - http://www.sophiagraceshop.com Hi everyone, I hope you all enjoy my first ever makeup tutorial, i don't wear makeup everyday as I'm 13 years old but i did this video just for fun and for all of you that kept requesting it, i had so much fun shooting this video and i hope you all enjoy, please remember to like and ...

This Video Published Since or about 2 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Sophia Grace

Makeup Tutorial | By Sophia Grace's Video From Sophia Grace have lenght about 5:28 and was viewed more than 8366081 and is still growing


Related Video with Makeup Tutorial | By Sophia Grace

39 CRAZY BEAUTY HACKS THAT ARE REALLY USEFUL

39 CRAZY BEAUTY HACKS THAT ARE REALLY USEFUL
Brilliant Beauty hacks for your pampering routine In this video, we are sharing with you some tips and tricks that will instantly make you feel more beautiful and loved. We show you how you can repurpose your old makeup products into something new. For example, you can turn your lipstick into a lip-balm. You can peel-off your nail fail and find ...
This Video Published Since 3 months ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Jaclyn Hill

39 CRAZY BEAUTY HACKS THAT ARE REALLY USEFUL's Video From 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY have lenght about 12:05 and was viewed more than 950017 and is still growing


Basic 5 Minute Makeup (for real) | Jaclyn Hill

Basic 5 Minute Makeup (for real) | Jaclyn Hill
ALL INFO HERE… Monthly Favorites video is coming soon! GERARD COSMETICS 35% OFF NOVEMBER 8TH!! CODE: “jaclyn" http://www.gerardcosmetics.com/shop/l... MORPHE BRUSHES: http://morphebrushes.com/index.php?di... USE CODE: “JACATTACK” FOR A DISCOUNT SIGMA BRUSHES: click this link: http://www.sigmabeauty.com/product_p/... Enter discount code ...

This Video Published Since 4 years ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Jaclyn Hill

Basic 5 Minute Makeup (for real) | Jaclyn Hill's Video From Jaclyn Hill have lenght about 9:47 and was viewed more than 2489096 and is still growing


I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN MY CITY | ASHLEYDIOR

I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN MY CITY | ASHLEYDIOR
Hey Loves, Welcome back to my channel I hoped you enjoyed this video. I went to the #worstmakeupartist, #worstreviewed, #makeupchallenge in my city. DONT FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE #Ashleydior HAIR | https://miyihair.com/products/3a-curl... FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA ♡ INSTAGRAM @Ashleydiorr ♡ SNAPCHAT @Ashleydiorr

This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: Ashley Dior

I WENT TO THE WORST REVIEWED MAKEUP ARTIST IN MY CITY | ASHLEYDIOR's Video From Ashley Dior have lenght about 21:20 and was viewed more than 351236 and is still growing


TRUCCO CON I PREFERITI DELL' ESTATE | MrDanielmakeup

TRUCCO CON I PREFERITI DELL' ESTATE | MrDanielmakeup
Ciao Ragazze/i! Nuova proposta makeup per l’estate ☀️�� Makeup tutorial con i miei prodotti preferiti del periodo, con tips su come utilizzarli per ottenere una base leggera, fresca e luminosa, labbra idratate e lucide per un look facile da realizzare e da indossare! Instagram → http://instagram.com/mrdanielmakeup Facebook → https ...

This Video Published Since 1 month ago ago, Hosted by youtube.com and Published by Channel: MrDanielmakeup

TRUCCO CON I PREFERITI DELL' ESTATE | MrDanielmakeup's Video From MrDanielmakeup have lenght about 26:14 and was viewed more than 113345 and is still growing